Lo-Cut Sexton Snowboard Boot
Inspired by classic skate kicks, the ThirtyTwo Lo-Cut Sexton Snowboard Boot brings park rats and handrail heads a low-profile skate feel and mid-level flex that's ideal for getting creative on freestyle features, but without being too loose when riding the entire mountain. Traditional laces provide ample support for riders who'd rather lace their own boots than mess with quick-lace systems or unnecessary dials.
Keeping it cushy, the Team liner with Intuition Foam provides a plush, custom-molded fit on the mountain. By wrapping your foot precisely, the Intuition Foam Liner alleviates the pressure points inherent to cheaper, ill-fitting boots. Following suit, the molded EVA Team footbed cushions your feet from heavy impacts with its molded EVA. For solid grip, the rubber sole features aggressive traction, but without the bulk of traditional snowboard boots. This low-profile design mimics the vulcanized sole found on your favorite skate kicks for a cleaner overall aesthetic.
- Joe Sexton's skate-inspired, park and freestyle boot
- Traditional laces puts a secure fit in your hands
- Custom-molded Intuition liner conforms to your foot
- Medium flex blends park playfulness with reliable response
- Molded EVA in the footbed absorbs heavy impacts and chatter
- Grippy, lightweight rubber outsole adds traction on icy slopes
- Vulcanized sole models itself after classic skate shoes
- Item #TTW00C7