Convenient lacing in a freestyle favorite.
The ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed Boa Snowboard Boot adds the quick-lacing convenience and dialed support of Boa to the legendary freestyle performance of the Lashed Boot. Its medium flex provides ample support for all-mountain riding, without holding you back in the park. The articulated shell allows for fluid flexibility when you're tweaking out grabs and perfecting presses in the jib park. Also, there's a Performance Backstay for improved energy transfer when you're carving at high speeds.
Plushly wrapping your feet with a customized fit, the Level 2 Intuition Foam liner features heat-moldable foam that conforms to the shape of your feet throughout the season. Complementing the plush liner, the Level 2 molded EVA footbed disperses shock and excess vibration for a smoother riding experience. The internal ankle lacing system cinches tightly to prevent excess foot movement and heel lift on high-speed carves. And to ensure the boot stays incredibly light, the STI Evolution Foam sole shaves precious weight while creating a low-profile, skate-like feel underfoot.
- Legendary freestyle boot with convenient lacing
- Articulated shell maximizes freestyle flexibility
- Medium flex creates a freestyle-oriented boot
- Boa lacing dials in a supportive fit in seconds
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner for plush support
- Internal harness for a locked-down fit over your ankle
- STI Evolution Foam sole for ridiculously light feel
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW008U