Why We Like The Sterling Wonderwall Crag 33L Pack
Bringing trad and sport climbers access to a wide variety of packing options, the Sterling Wonderwall Crag 33L Pack is a robust roll-top top-loader bag with an ultra-comfortable carry and conveniently organized design. The burly 420D nylon fabric withstands rough-and-tumble hikes to the crag, while the internal compression harness is there to keep our gear from shifting. An integrated hydration hose port and bladder sleeve give us the option for easy sipping (reservoir sold separately), and the wide-mouth duffel opening ensures we don't have to dig around blindly for gear.
- Take to the crag with all your day's gear in this pack
- Burly fabric is abrasion-resistant and made to last
- Removable padded hip belt bolsters support and versatility
- Comfortable carry system helps shoulder the load
- Roll-top closure for slight volume adjustments
- Two gear loops let you clip extra gear to the hip belt
- Integrated hydration hose port and bladder sleeve (reservoir sold separately)
- Item #STEB057
- 420D nylon
- 33L (2014cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable, removable
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- roll-top, front panel
- [external] 1 zippered front, [internal] 1 zippered mesh (with key clip)
- Gear Loops
- internal harness
- 19.7 x 12.6 x 8.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help