Select style & size:
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.How to measure
We recommend a size in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
5010 Carbon 27.5+ S Reserve Complete Bike
Santa Cruz's 5010 may be the most definitive trail bike in today's industry, serving as the bellwether for trail bikes moving further and further into the long, slack enduro world. Given its combination of trail bike and enduro bike features, the 5010 makes a case as SC's do-it-all quiver killer. The latest iteration maintains the big hit tendencies of the previous model year, but the inclusion of carbon hoops and 2.6in tires keeps things fast and maintains traction on loose climbs or rooty rollers. The 5010 is happy whether climbing or dropping-in, as long as you're doing either with abandon.
- A quiver killer trail bike with enduro influences
- Slacker, longer geometry increases composure at speed
- Retains low bottom bracket and short chainstays for agility
- Flip-chip switches between 66.5° and 66.1° head tube angles
- "New" plus-sized 2.6in tires for plow-anything confidence
- 130mm of VPP travel for efficiency and bottom-out resistance
- Carbon C frame is resoundingly stiff and reliably strong
- Santa Cruz Reserve 27 Carbon Wheels for precise handling and lightweight stiffness
- Item #SNZK15K