Comfort and control.
You've got the backcountry bug and it's time to invest in some gear to get you out there more often. Rossignol's X2 Touring Ski Boot is a beginner-friendly Nordic touring boot, providing a control and responsiveness without compromising comfort. The lace cover and tall cuff keep your feet dry while you're exploring untracked goodness off the trail, and the lateral heel reinforcement increases your stability and power when you start to speed up. Thinsulate insulation keeps those toes toasty on extra frigid days and the Speed Lace Lock system makes it quick and easy to adjust the fit.
- Nordic touring boots built for those newer to the sport
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Lace cover protects your feet from snow
- Heel reinforcement for power and responsiveness
- Speed lock system adjusts the fit quickly
- Compatible with NNN bindings
- Item #ROS00CS