Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Experience 76 CI Ski
Rossignol's Experience 76 loves to zoom down steep, firm groomers, but has the profile and the personality to get you through a variety of conditions. Its 76 millimeter waist and generous underfoot camber is undoubtedly frontside oriented, yet the progressive, freeride-inspired sidecut and tip rocker can tackle softer snow, too.
Rossignol's Line Control Technology keeps the Experience 76 CI impressively stable and easy to control at speed, while the poppy poplar wood core and carbon reinforcements add energy, responsiveness, and an quick, snappy feel. Air Tip VAS boasts integrated dampening filters in the tip of the ski, which offers a more consistent power transfer and an overall lighter swing weight for a confidence-inducing ride that you'll enjoy virtually any day of the season.
- An all-mountain ripper with a race-inspired design
- Narrow waist excels on that fresh corduroy
- Early rise tip helps you rise above the crud
- Flat tail maintains stability at high speeds
- Short turn radius makes for quick, nimble moves
- Poplar core keeps swingweight down for a playful feel
- Carbon laminate dampens vibration without weighing you down
- Item #ROS00HR
- 146cm, 154cm, 162cm, 170cm, 178cm
- 123 / 76 / 109mm
- Turn Radius
- [170m] 15m
- All Terrain Rocker (early rise)
- poplar wood
- Claimed Weight
- [170cm] 6lb 13.3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?