AllTrack Elite 120 Ski Boot
Rossignol's AllTrack collection of ski boots is named for its ability to ride anywhere and everywhere. And with tech inserts and a powerful flex, the Elite 120 goes above and beyond even that. These freeride boots let you rip from the resort to the backcountry, giving you the precision and response you need for everything from high-speed groomer runs to tight-fit chutes away from the resort.
Since the Elites want you to enjoy the backcountry, they come with insulated liners for warm feet on pre-dawn skintracks, as well as a fully customizable construction that a boot fitter can cater to your specific proportions. Throw in a generous range of motion in walk-mode, and you'll be tackling those ascents like a pro. And since at the end of the day you're there for the skiing, the Elite 120 doesn't skimp on performance. The low-volume last and stiff shell both cater to the quick response you crave whether you're crushing fresh corduroys, tight trees, or untouched snow.
- A true all-mountain boot that can go into the backcountry
- Stiff 120 flex ideal for aggressive women skiers
- Narrow last ensures a precise, responsive fit
- Optimized hike mode eases uphill travel and bootpacks
- Grid technologies in the shell retain rigidity for power transfer
- Pre-shaped custom liner can be molded for personalized comfort
- Dynafit-certified tech inserts let you tour away from the resort
- Sole compatible with GripWalk for more grip on bootpacks
- Item #ROS00I9
- Q & A
Great boot for a narrow foot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have had such a difficult time finding ski boots that are comfortable for someone with a narrow foot and high arch. I am super happy to report that these have been great.
They have a narrow last, which makes them snug around my foot without having to buckle the lower buckles extremely tight. The flex on the boots is perfect and I I can ski as aggressively as I'd like without having to stop and tighten my boots every couple of runs.
If you're someone with a high arch and narrow foot like me (and are looking for a boot that can tackle both in-bounds and out-of-bounds) this is a go to option!