Carve and float your way through the next big snow storm on the Folsom PowFish Ski. This ski combines a fat waist, directional rocker profile, and swallow tail so that it can handle ripping your favorite pow field, slash wind lips, and cruise GS turns on groomers without skipping a beat.
The generously sized 116mm waist on the PowFish can easily handle deep un-touched snow and chopped up crud while not handicapping performance on groomers. Working hand-in-hand with the dimensions of this ski, the directional rocker profile features early-rise in the tip and tail, and camber underfoot to mix soft and firm snow performance. The early-rise boosts how well this ski floats over pow, while the camber helps translate power from your foot to the skis edge for excellent control and power while edging. Adding a swallow shape to the tail of this ski creates an interesting addition to the ride-ability of the Pow fish. This shape undeniably adds a nice aesthetic while also adding to the performance. When edged hard, the engaged edge will flex just a little more than expected, shortening the turn radius, and allowing additional control and tighter turns so that you can get around that tree or just show off to your friends.
- A directional carving pow ski for the next deep snow storm
- 116mm waist floats over pow and crud while still handling groomers
- Directional rocker profile is at home in pow and deep snow
- Bamboo and poplar core provides a responsive ride and durability
- Swallow tail helps with edging and adds style to the ski
- Durable and fast sintered base keeps you cruising
- Beefy 2.5mm Rockwell edges deflect rocks and offer longevity
- Folsom skis specialize in custom skis made in the USA
- Item #FLM0015