Why We Like The Burton SLX Snowboard Boot
With the most premium materials in Burton's boot lineup, the SLX Snowboard Boot offers comfort, capability, and control. The LIFE+ liner keeps weight low, responsiveness high, and life long, all while being heat-moldable for a next-to-skin, ultra-cush fit. The ankle-supporting Tuff Cuff maximizes stability and heel hold without removing the boot's flexibility. Speed Zone lacing locks in fit in a flash. Underfoot, a shock-absorbing footbed, ReBounce cushioning tech, and a hybrid sole—built with trusty Vibram rubber, of course—deliver comfort on and off the board.
- Mid-stiff snowboard boot for crushing all-mountain
- Premium materials inside and out bolster all-around comfort
- LIFE+ liner is supportive, heat-reflective, and heat-moldable
- Speed Zone lacing creates a close fit in an instant
- Level 3 footbed cradles the foot and absorbs major impacts
- Hybrid sole with ReBounce cushioning reduces chatter and aids warmth
- Vibram X-Wing sole made with recycled EcoStep compound
- Item #BURZ9DO
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, welded backstay
- Speed Zone (speed lace)
- LIFE+ (Ultralon Performance Foam), Tuff Cuff Lite, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining, Sleeping Bag reflective foil
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Vibram XWing, (EVA, TPU, Vibram EcoStep+ recycled rubber)
- Level 3 EVA
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help