Made to move in the mountains.
Built to carry you through the high alpine in comfort, the Zamberlan Women's Mountain Pro Evo GTX RR Boot is well-suited for ascents up peaks such as Washington's Mt. Rainier. Rugged construction ensures it holds up in the most challenging terrain, and Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort provides warmth and waterproofing when you're venturing into areas where the snow never melts all the way.
In addition to providing protection from snow, water, and cold, Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort also offers breathability to keep your foot from getting swamped with sweat during grueling climbs. The fiberglass shank adds stiff support without weighing you down, and the dual-density PU midsole soaks up impacts to lessen strain on your joints. It's compatible with automatic crampons for crossing icy terrain, and an elasticized gaiter keeps snow out when the fresh stuff piles up. To finish things off, Zamberlan added a deeply-lugged Vibram Penia outsole to ensure reliable grip on slippery slopes and precarious ridgelines alike.
- Tough and versatile high-performance alpine boot
- Rugged waterproof leather and Cordura construction
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort keeps moisture out, holds heat in
- Fiberglass shank adds lightweight stiffness and support
- Rubber rand increases grip and abrasion-resistance
- Dual-density PU midsole soaks up shock and dissipates impacts
- Compatible with automatic crampons
- Vibram Penia outsole offers reliable grip on rugged terrain
- Item #ZAM001S