When the trail temperatures hit the triple digits, and the climb back to the car is long and near vertical, take refuge in the Stone Cold fabric of the Yeti Cycles Hayden Jersey. This top wraps around you with fabric that actively cools as you sweat, so you can stay as comfortable as possible when mother nature just doesn't relent. Not just keeping you cool, but keeping your smell under control, the fabric is combined with a Polygiene anti-odor treatment that won't wash out, staying fresh through the sweat, while DriRelease underarm panels work to dry you off. UPF-20 protection saves you some time from slathering yourself with sunscreen on the real scorchers, while a drop-tail hem covers your rear when you're flying like a bat out of hell down a steep ridgeline.
- Shred through summer's hottest days with this breathable top
- Stone Cold material actively cools as you start to sweat
- Anti-odor inserts under the arms further aid in cooling airflow
- Keep your shades squeaky clean with hidden sunglass wipe under hem
- Stash pocket feeds into media routing for trail tunes
- Relaxed fit and t-shirt styling are trail-friendly and transition to the after party
- Item #YTI00C9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is an extremely flattering shirt. I'm 5'6" and 105 lbs, and it fits perfectly. I did return it though because I felt like it was a bit too short in back for mountain biking.