Select style & size:Select options
A jack of all trades, the Yes Typo Snowboard offers extra response for exploring the wild terrain and secret powder stashes of your local mountain with an ability to pick apart the park as you make your way across the trail map. The CamRock profile puts a camber section between the bindings for a powerful and controlled feel, while its medium flex adds stability for landing big jumps without losing its playfulness. Thanks to the directional shape, the Typo floats with ease in deep snow while still allowing you to ride or land switch after spinning in the park. A lightweight core provides a predictable flex, and a sintered spec base combines durability and speed with a low-maintenance material to keep you away from the tuning bench.
- Become a master of the whole mountain with this versatile deck
- Medium flex combines response and stability with a playful feel
- Camrock profile consists of a powerful camber section with rocker
- Directional twin shape charges powder and allows you to ride switch
- UnderBite edges enhance overall control by adding grip on any snow
- Poplar core is lightweight and offers a predictable flex
- Sintered Spec base is durable, fast, and requires little maintenance
- Item #YES004F
- Q & A
Ride the mountain like a skatepark. Underbite is a confidence builder that rips for freeriding and big spins.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You don't need a spell check for this one, this board is everything you ordered and more, kinda like when the bartender hooks up with a free shot. Whoop! This is your all mountain/ park killer. Perfect for someone trying to up there game and charge a little harder.