Select style & size:Select options
Judge TCS TriTec Tire
For steep, loose descents when traction and braking power are of utmost importance, the Judge TCS TriTec Tire feels right at home as your trusty rear tire. It's designed to pair with the Vigilante up front for a combination that finds grip on any trail surface, whether it's silty off-cambers littered with rocks or greasy root-laden corners. From dry to wet, sandy to rocky, the Judge digs deep to keep you in control.
This tire uses an aggressive tread pattern comprised of ramped center knobs that alternate between wide and long, balancing braking traction with rolling efficiency. The outer knobs are massive, hooking up in loose corners with plenty of support. The tread profile is designed around wider rims to enhance sidewall protection with the proper shape and ample tread overhang.
The Judge is constructed using WTB's new TriTec compound with triple-density rubber. The base rubber is hardened to improve rolling speed and prevent squirming under load, with medium durometer rubber on the center lugs for longer wear life, and softer rubber on the side lugs to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound in corners.
The rubber compound has two sub-variants. The High Grip version uses softer rubber to prioritize grip above all else. The Fast Rolling option grips well, but uses a slightly harder rubber for longer wear life. Both feature a dual-ply casing for maximum protection against punctures and pinch flats.
- WTB's most aggressive rear tire for challenging terrain
- Designed to pair with a Vigilante up front to optimize grip
- Alternating center knobs roll fast and brake hard
- Massive side knobs find traction on virtually any trail surface
- Triple-density compound improves performance across the board
- Tough dual-ply casing for the best protection against flats
- High Grip has softer rubber, Fast Rolling uses long-wearing rubber
- Item #WTB003V