Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Deva Titanium Saddle
The Deva Titanium Saddle is versatile enough to take on everything from winding gravel roads to rocky trails and enduro racing. It offers a generous amount of padding and easy on-off transitions thanks to a shorter nose. A flat profile means we'll have more real estate for positioning, and titanium rails offer just the right amount of stiffness.
- A saddle well-suited for a wide range of riders
- Easy on-off transitions thanks to a short nose
- Generous padding increases comfort and reduces fatigue
- Flat profile provides space for a variety of positioning
- Ideal for enduro racing, gravel grinding, and trail riding
- Item #WTBF13V
- flex-tuned, DNA padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.