Take it in.
Keep yourself cozy when the chill of fall rolls around with the Woolrich Women's Glacier View Fleece Poncho Pullover. Crafted from polyester Sherpa, this top envelops you in toasty comfort when a flannel just won't cut it, and keeps up on everything from day hikes to backyard leaf-raking. Its stand-up collar construction helps shield your neck from cold winds, and the snap front makes adjustments to your fit quick and easy. Dual hand pockets protect your hands when you forget your trusty gloves, and the elastic binding at the cuffs provide a snug fit that further blocks chilly gusts.
- Cozy, classic pullover fleece for chilly Autumn days
- Polyester sherpa construction keeps you comfortably warm
- Regular fit provides room for layers underneath
- Elastic binding at cuffs cinches snugly
- Hand pockets stash essentials or cold hands
- Item #WLR00FS
- Q & A
warm and bundled
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
Really cozy and warm. My favorite fleece to wear while I'm camping and hanging out on those chillier nights by a fire. It runs kinda large, but dang I have received so many compliments on it! It does shed and leave little fuzzies on your dark clothing but can be easily lint rolled off - I purchased the canyon color