Select style & size:Select options
From the Yukon to the Yangtze.
- Durable drybag won't succumb to exposure to the elements
- Cordura with heavy PU coating for abrasion-resistance and strength
- RF welding guaranteed to be free from leaks
- ZipDry roll-top closure provides a watertight seal
- Duraflex side buckles and D-rings for easy fixation on boats
- Item #WTS000N
- Q & A
Good Dry Bag
Kept my stuff dry during a recent 4 day rafting trip. The bag opening closes with a good locking rubber seal, then folds and fastens in place. Good amount of capacity as well!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this bag to use on rivers for when I'm guiding. Was bigger than I thought but works great for bringing along extra layers for customers. Hard to beat watershed for keeping stuff dry!