Deacon 74 Pro Ski
The Deacon 74 Pro Ski lives for ice-cold mornings containing untouched corduroy and afternoons spent ripping up long steep groomers. This ski boasts a 74mm waist that is nimble on the firm pack and a tight turn radius that practically begs you to rip slalom style turns. This classic carving ski feel is taken to the next level with a titanal laminate and 3D.Glass construction that drive power to your edges while maintaining a light weight. On top of all of this, the UVO 3D insert rotates freely on the tip to limit chatter and add control at even the highest speeds.
- Frontside carving ski designed for expert skiers who love to turn
- 74mm waist is quick edge to edge to excel on groomed terrain
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for a responsive feel
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds forgiveness to turn transitions
- Tight turn radius enables you to make powerful and confident turns
- UVO 3D insert rotates freely to all but eliminate chatter
- Sintered base glides effortlessly over long flat spots
- Includes a Piston binding plate that adds leverage and edge grip
- Item #VKL008A
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
what would be a binding recommendation for this ski (Deacon 74 Pro)? Thank you.