Why We Like The Volkl Blaze 106 Ski
The Volkl Blaze 106 Ski dances across boulder fields, slashes through the trees, and smears its way down powdery slopes with incredible agility. The 106mm waist width floats beautifully in powder yet is easily maneuvered in narrow terrain thanks to the short turn radius and lightweight. The combination of poplar and beech running the full length of the ski creates a lively feel that responds quickly in variable conditions. Titanal underfoot and TPU in the tip and tail combine to add stability and damp chatter so we can point our tips down the hill and send it with confidence.
- Playful freeride skis for an agile, powerful ride
- 106mm waist offers plenty of float in deep powder
- Rocker in tip and tail allows for effortless turning
- Camber underfoot pushes power toward our edges
- Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore balances weight and strength
- Titanal Binding Platform offers incredible power transmission
- Elastic TPU on the tip and tail absorb shock and ensure stability
- P-Tex 2100 sintered base easily slides over long flats
- Item #VKLI07R
- 165cm, 172cm, 179cm, 186cm
- 146 / 106 / 128mm
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 14m, [172cm] 16m, [179cm] 17m, [186cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- titanal, TPU
- poplar, beech
- P-Tex 2100
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm] 7lb 0.3oz (3186g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help