Select style & size:Select options
The 100Eight Ski from Volkl takes a unique approach to all mountain control and versatility. It features a 108mm waist that is quick edge to edge and stable at high speeds, which is a pretty normal waist width, but from there is really flips things upside down. The fully rockered profile is usually reserved for deep powder skis, but is able to handle variable terrain thanks to the powerful and lightweight 3D.Ridge construction. Basically 3D.Ridge construction shrinks the core to just the center of the ski, both vertically and horizontally, to focus power where you need it most and shed weight everywhere else. This allows the 100Eight Ski to inspire confidence on deep snow days and between storm days alike, especially when on the feet of aggressive skiers.
- Unique all mountain ski built to provide ultimate versatility
- Full rocker profile boosts float and creates pivoting control
- Medium turn radius balances stability and maneuverability
- Beech and poplar core is responsive, lightweight, and powerful
- 3D.Ridge construction cuts overall weight and swing weight
- Carbon strings provide added response and a stiffer flex
- Tapered tip and tail help you break the edge free in deep snow
- P-tex bases easily glide across flat spots and cat tracks
- Item #VKL008S
What do you think about this product?