Select Style & Size
Eva Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket
The Volcom Women's Eva Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket is ready for long, chilly days on the mountain, whether you're weaving through the trees or sticking to the groomers. Its Gore-Tex 2 layer membrane blocks wind and water to keep you dry and comfortable, and the fully taped seams ensure no moisture permeates into your layers. When the temperature drops, the synthetic insulation works to trap your body heat so you can stay on the mountain and out of the lodge. If the wind picks up at the top of the summit chair, flip up the adjustable faux fur-lined hood to block the cold air and flying snowflakes from your face.
- Stay warm on the slopes in this stylish, functional jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat when the temperature drops
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from entering layers
- Adjustable faux fur hood protects face from cold air and snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents keep you cool when things heat up
- Full features offer on-mountain comfort and convenience
- Longer fit adds extra coverage from the elements
- Item #VLCZ77K
- Gore-Tex (2-layer)
- 80/60g Low Loft Polyfill
- fully sealed
- EQS (fitted in sleeves and body)
- [external] 1 zippered sleeve, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 goggle
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Lycra gaiters
- Recommended Use
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 15, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
I’d been looking for a camo jacket so I love the look of this jacket. It’s warm and moves great. Wore this yesterday riding in the rain & the coat kept me completely dry! My only suggestion is a phone pocket inside the jacket.