Versatility at it's best.
- A 3-in-1 ski jacket for on and off the mountain
- GoreTex waterproofing provides powder-proof protection
- Infrared lining keeps you warm on extra cold days
- Removable insulated vest keeps you warm only when needed
- Fully sealed seams increased waterproofing durability
- Underarm vents lets you cool down easily when you heat up
- Lycra hand gaiters blocks out the wind from creeping in
- Multiple pockets for tunes, apres-ski money, and chapstick
- Regular fit with dropped tail protects you when you sit down
- Item #VLC02GT
- Q & A
good for snorkeling
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 115lbs
This jacket is pretty great all around:
-removable vest is way better looking in person
-fit well to layer under and for movement
but my one BIG complaint was how high the neck came up on my face- it's all the way up to my nose! I could see how this would be great for super deep, stormy, snorkely conditions. However, I ride mostly on the east coast at Stowe- mostly resort and a little sidecountry/split. I wear a fleece hood/facemask when I ride, so the neckline coming up that high was a little overkill. No one wants to breathe into their jacket and have that stank reflected back onto their face! Also, the way the neck is constructed makes it an all-or nothing deal; if you don't zip up all the way, you've got zoot suit-esque lapel flaps framing your face.