7 Seas Tripper Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Full Wetsuit
In creating the 7 Seas Tripper Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Full Wetsuit, Vissla opted for a less is more approach to design a wetsuit with everything you need, and nothing you don't need, to stay warm in the ocean. Using its more eco-friendly, super stretch light neoprene, sealed seams, a quick-dry thermal lining, and a superb tailored fit that's finished off with a minimal bulk chest-zip closure system, Vissla created a wetsuit that's top-of-the-line at an approachable price. And as the name implies, the 7 Seas suit is versatile and keeps you comfortable in ocean temperatures ranging from 56 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
To provide you with high performance out on the surf, Vissla thought of every detail when constructing the suit. For starters, the neoprene offers 100% stretch for the ultimate in fit and flexibility while its Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates and also dries quickly. Liquid tape cuffs and Glideskin on the neck prevent flushing while the suit is triple glued, double blind stitched, and taped to ensure minimal water gets in without impacting flexibility. In fact, flexibility seems to be a key feature of the 7 Seas suit, as the minimal bulk chest zipper is used instead of a back zipper to keep you super mobile as you shred your line.
- Streamlined full wetsuit for high performance out on the surf
- Super stretch neoprene delivers ultimate in fit and flexibility
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining keeps you warm and dries quickly
- Seam construction ensures minimal water gets into your suit
- Minimal bulk chest zipper offers better stretch and performance
- Knee pads deliver durability without reducing flexibility
- Liquid tape cuffs and Glideskin on neck help prevent flushing
- Anatomically correct, engineered body lines allow high mobility
- Item #VSL00AD