Aura OG Boa Snowboard Boot
The Vans Aura OG Boa Snowboard Boot takes comfort, convenience, and style to the next level. The Boa Coiler reel easily dials in the perfect fit every time, in mere seconds. Its medium flex is playful yet supportive, and the V1 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit. The liner also features Smartwool for temp-regulating comfort. The single-density UltraCush footbed provides cushioning where you want it and support where you need it, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole uses strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear areas to ensure long-lasting durability and traction.
- Comfort, style, and control combine in this classic boot
- Boa Coiler reel provides an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable foam delivers a custom fit
- Smartwool in liner fights odors and regulates your foot's temp
- Lightweight V1 harness ensures effective support and heel hold
- UltraCush footbed absorbs impact, wicks sweat, and ventilates
- V1 Waffle Lug outsole blends classic style with reliable grip
- Item #VAN017H
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2020
All mountain slayin
Comfortable and plush insole, but the stiff outer boot took a couple days to break in and form to my feet. I like the style of the boot and the boa’s work really well. I would recommend if you are looking for a stiffer all-mountain boot and you like the van’s aesthetic.Good value for the money.
January 15, 2020
Look sick, but not comfy
These boots are stiff as hell which I love as a boarder, but the base on which your foot goes is super hard and got me off the mountain probably 4 runs before I wanted to go home. Although to be fair, they do look super cool and I got a ton of compliments on them haha
December 31, 2019
Vans killed it
Vans really did a great job with the boot. I love the fit, flex, and support the boot provides. Even bran new, they felt great on the mountain. Boa works great, holds strong, and is easy to use. love em!