Aura OG Boa Snowboard Boot
The Vans Aura OG Boa Snowboard Boot takes being the single most important piece of equipment a rider owns seriously. From turning, to boned-out grabs, to next-level rail tricks: everything starts at the feet. No matter where or how you like to ride, all-day comfort, ease-of-use, and clean looks never go out of style. The Boa Coiler reel easily dials in the perfect fit every time, in mere seconds.
Its medium flex is bendy enough for tweaking tricks in the park, yet supportive enough for shredding scary lines, and full instep articulation allows forward flex without breaking down the shell. The V1 UltraCush liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and has a fleece-lined cuff and flexible toe box for comfort. The single-density UltraCush footbed provides cushioning where you want it and support where you need it, which ultimately translates into shock absorption and preventing foot fatigue. The V1 Waffle Lug outsole uses strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear areas to ensure long-lasting durability and traction, while its timeless vulcanized look pays homage to the style that started it all.
- Comfort, style, and control combine in this classic boot
- Boa Coiler reel provides an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable foam delivers a custom fit
- Lightweight V1 harness ensures effective support and heel hold
- UltraCush footbed absorbs impact, wicks sweat, and ventilates
- V1 Waffle Lug outsole blends classic style with reliable grip
- Item #VAN00YV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Although I love vans these boots are a little bit harder to break in than my previous boots. I would suggest going up a half a size or a full size up for comfort.