Ultra FC Snowboard Binding
Lighter is only better when it's stronger, and the forged carbon in the Union Ultra FC Snowboard Binding is as light and as strong as it gets. The symmetric Forged Carbon highback is not only stiff, but also equal parts durable and lightweight for tons of response in just about any terrain. With only 5% binding-to-board contact, the Duraflex CB baseplate is specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures, and uses a material that's lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass-injected nylon parts.
Beyond the baseplate, Union changed things up this season with the application of Non-Stick coating to the EVA dampening systems, making the days of getting ice buildup on your footbeds and highbacks a thing of the past. FC Vaporlite 2.0 bushings provides both enhanced response and supreme comfort, while the 3D extruded aluminum heelcup stiffens the entire chassis for added support but without the bulk. Forma Elite straps give you independent suspension and support to hold you in without holding you back, and the Hexgrip toe straps are designed to be lighter, more grippy, and even more comfortable than previously thought possible.
- Supremely lightweight, strong binding for just about any terrain
- Forged carbon highback is ten times stronger than injected plastic
- Duraflex CB baseplate is super stiff and ultra-light
- Non-Stick coating on EVA prevents ice buildup
- Ankle strap holds in your boot with comfort and support
- Toe strap is designed to never slip from its place
- Tool-less adjustment lets you fix your setup on the go
- Universal disc-plate fits any board
- Item #UNN003H
- Q & A
Best binding ever
When I first saw this binding I was nervous because it was too light and not strong enough but I was wrong! They're extremely light and hold very well. They respond very fast. I've been snowboarding for 24 years and this is the best binding I've used!