Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Iso-Chill Run 200 Short-Sleeve Shirt
We laugh at our trainer's call for ten more box jumps when we're wearing the Iso-Chill Shirt. It's made to keep us cool and collected, featuring mesh panels and a fabric that keeps dry even when the sweat is rampant. We also like that it uses Under Armour's anti-odor tech, letting us get groceries after the gym and not worry about our smell drawing any sideways glances.
- Push away heat and sweat in this comfortable training top
- Polyester is soft on the skin while elastane adds mobility
- Fabric helps wick moisture, dries fast, and keeps you cool
- Four-way stretch allows you a greater range of motion
- Mesh back panels give a direct path for body heat to escape
- Anti-odor tech shuts down foul-smelling microbes
- Item #UNDP4S8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.