30L Travel Bag
Whether your office is located at the nearby coffee shop or on the patio of the Costa Rican hostel you've been boarding at for over two weeks, the Topo Design Travel 30L Bag organizes all your work and travel essentials to handle your nomadic lifestyle.
Thoughtfully made with durable nylon material, this pack stands against the wear-and-tear of your on-the-go routine and is resistant to coffee splashes, ocean mist, and sand. Multiple pockets include a large main compartment and smaller zippered pockets with internal organizers to keep your essentials in order. A foam structure maintains the backpack's shape, while a padded laptop sleeve keeps your 15-inch laptop and tablets safely secure. Plus, the stowable shoulder straps and removable waist-belt can be stored away, allowing carry the Travel Bag as a brief case and carry-on with its multiple handles.
- Rugged utility backpack for traveling and everyday
- Durable nylon material stands tough against rugged environments
- Foam structure with padded back panel keeps you and belongings safe
- Multiple pockets with internal organizers keeps everything in order
- Stowable shoulder straps and multiple handles for versatile carrying
- Padded laptop sleeve securely holds and fits most 15in laptops
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap and removable waist belt
- Item #TPO005B
- [main] 1000D nylon, [panels] 400D nylon pack cloth, [back panel] 1680D ballistic nylon, [liner] 210D coated pack cloth
- 30L (1830cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, stowable
- Waist Belt
- yes, removable
- front panel
- 1 large main zippered, 1 large zippered with internal organizer, 1 medium zippered with two internal zippers, 1 zippered laptop,
- Laptop Sleeve
- 14 x 20 x 11in
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 21, 2020
Excellent bag, was sent used one first
This bag is excellent, with incredible materials and design. It's perfect mix of urban daily carry, travel, light hiking and camera bag. Perfect for fitting a wandrd insert and other travel necessities. One star off for the fact that backcountry sent me an obviously used bag as "new." It didn't have a plastic bag, no tag, was missing two zipper pulls and the detachable waist belt. Huge shame a company like this would try to sell a used bag as new. Company has since sent me a new bag and all is good, but is still a bit disappointing that quality control from the store isn't there. It created additional chores for me, too, having to box up and ship the original used bag back. Bag is perfect, once I got an actually new copy.
September 19, 2019
How much does the 30L backpack weigh?