Show the bugs who's boss.
As summer approaches, your mind wanders to thoughts of forest hikes and sun-dappled trails, but as any adventurer knows, these things can come with less pleasant features—like bugs and muggy weather. Thankfully the Toad & Co Men's Debug Eddyline Long-Sleeve Shirt is one smart cookie. Not only is it treated with Insect Shield to keep the mosquitoes and black flies away, it also features a cool, breathable design. Cotton gives this button-up a natural, soft look and feel, while light-reflecting polyester blocks harmful UV and wicks moisture away from your skin as you hike. It's even engineered to cool your body by 1-2° C, perfect for hot, sunny days.
- Technical button-up for hiking, travel, or everyday comfort
- Fabric engineered to ward off insects, and wick away sweat
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Sleeves can be rolled up and secured when you need fresh air
- Chest pockets perfect for snacks or a trail map
- Regular fit pairs well with pants or hiking shorts
- Item #HOR00HQ