Select Style & Size
Flight Classic Messenger Bag
Whether biking to work or the coffee shop, the Timbuk2 Flight Classic Messenger Bag will haul a laptop, books, and even a waterbottle or coffee with a screw top lid. A napoleon-style side-entry pocket holds essentials that need to be accessed quickly without having to open the whole bag, and a thermopolyurethane coating protects the bag from moisture if a light rainstorm happens during the bike commute home for the day.
- A classically styled messenger bag suited for the workday
- Quick access napoleon pocket allows entry without opening the flap
- TPU coating sheds moisture when caught in a light drizzle
- Adjustable shoulder strap provides an easy fit during bike commutes
- Item #TBK006X
- [x-small] 9L (549cu in), [small] 14L (854cu in), [medium] 21L (1282cu in)
- [external] 2 zippered stash, 1 drop-in, [internal] 1 laptop sleeve, 3 drop-in, 1 zippered stash, 2 water-bottle sleeves
- Laptop Sleeve
- [x-small] up to 9in, [small] up to 13in, [medium] up to 15in
- hook-and-loop, 2 side-release buckles
- [x-small] 11.8 x 9.84 x 4.72in, [small] 16.1 x 10.6 x 5.12in, [medium] 18.1 x 12.2 x 7.09in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 1lb, [small] 1.5lb, [medium] 1.8lb
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2020
Great bag for daily use
- I've put it through the wringer
The bag is great for daily office use with the pockets and storage for EDC. It will carry pretty much everything you need for a day out in the field or at the office. I do not like the cam-clamping mechanism does the strap, it can get knocked loose and you loose your ideal strap length. Other than that it’s a great bag.