Upslope 20L Pack
The resort got a fresh blanket of snow last night and you've been indulging in sinfully delicious lift-accessd pow all morning. When the resort turns to chunder, toss your gear in your Thule Upslope 20L Pack and head out for a few backside laps to cap off the day.
The 20-liter carrying capacity holds enough for a few backside laps, with a handy main compartment that can be accessed from the front or the waist belt. Toss your skis or board on your pack while you're hauling up a bootpack, and use the small side-zip pockets to keep snacks and sunscreen close at hand.
- Slash deep powder turns while hauling this pack in the backcountry
- 20L capacity hauls a probe and shovel, as well as other essentials
- Helmet and Ice axe carry keep extra gear stowed during the ascent
- Diagonal and vertical carry options haul planks on technical climbs
- Full length zipper wraps around the pack for quick access on the fly
- Internal compression cinch keeps gear secure when riding bumpy lines
- Item #THU007T