The day's not over yet.
The resort got a fresh blanket of snow last night and you've been indulging in sinfully delicious lift-accessd pow all morning. When the resort turns to chunder, toss your gear in your Thule Upslope 20L Pack and head out for a few backside laps to cap off the day.
The 20-liter carrying capacity holds enough for a few backside laps, with a handy main compartment that can be accessed from the front or the waist belt. Toss your skis or board on your pack while you're hauling up a bootpack, and use the small side-zip pockets to keep snacks and sunscreen close at hand.
- A small ski or snowboard pack for backside laps or cat skiing
- 20-liter carrying capacity holds only the essentials
- Main compartment can be accessed from the top or side
- Insulated hydration sleeve so your hose doesn't freeze
- Ski and snowboard carry make bootpacking a breeze
- Ice axe loop can be stowed to prevent snagging
- Side pockets hold snacks and sunscreen
- Item #THU005M
- Q & A
“Thule makes a ski touring pack?”
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the best ski touring pack I have ever owened. The external avalanche equipment pocket and the back entry compartment make accessing your safety equipment and gear easy. This pack also features hip belt pockets that conveniently hold your camera, snacks, or cell phone for easy access. It is the perfect size at 35L to accommodate a quick dawn patrol tour or a full day epic.