Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Helium Pro Bike Rack
Unbelievably lightweight and a breeze to use, the Thule Helium Pro Bike Rack features a strong, yet featherweight aluminum construction and quick-release Hitch Switch to make sure installation and loading and unloading bikes aren't a fifteen-minute-long swearing session.
Easy, convenient, no-tool installation saves you tons of frustration, and once it's on, fiddling between rides is kept to a minimum thanks to the aforementioned Hitch Switch system, which folds down and tilts away from your car for1 easy rear access. The industry-leading seven-inch spacing between bikes ensure protection on the road, while confident stability and fit comes with the integrated anti-sway design that prevent bike-to-bike contact and even folds away when not needed. Narrow cradle arms accommodate a wide range of bikes from your child's beginner bike to your off-road rig, which are safe during pit stops thanks to the integrated, retractable cable that easily locks the bikes down to prevent theft.
- Impressively light, convenient hitch bike rack for two bikes
- Aluminum construction saves weight while retaining strength
- Fast, tool-free installation for speed, stability, and security
- HitchSwitch system folds neatly away for tailgate or trunk access
- Integrated anti-sway design keeps bikes locked-in place
- Seven-inch spacing between bikes eliminates contact
- Integrated cable lock secures your bikes with confidence
- Carries up to two bikes
- Item #THU009C
- Bike Capacity
- [hitch] 1.25in, 2in
- Locks Included
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.