thirtytwo TM-2 XLT Helgason Snowboard Boot
The highly responsive feel and aggressive traction of the thirtytwo TM-2 XLT Helgason Snowboard Boot is crucial when dominating fresh lines and beating on-mountain personal bests. Grippy Michelin rubber in the outsole and a rubber toe cap bolster performance in no-fall zones. The classic lace-up design lets us cinch down the boot's fit, with a tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift on high-speed carves. The boot's articulated cuff preserves its shape over time, making it extra supportive for charging hard, while the Performance liner uses Intuition Foam for a precise, heat-molded fit.
- Responsive snowboard boot for freeride terrain and aggressive riders
- Classic lace closure for true all-around fit customization
- Stiff flex reacts with lightning speed, ideal for tight situations
- Articulated cuff, internal harness, and heel hold kit for snug grasp
- Heat-moldable liner with comfortable dual-density foam
- Evolution Foam footbed for all-day cushioning
- Michelin Fiberlite outsole offers traction on icy hills and slippery parking lots
- Item #TTWT16W
- Upper Material
- lace, power strap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance internal harness
- Michelin Fiberlite
- Evolution Foam
- all-mountain snowboard, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help