Why We Like The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Snowboard Boot
We're not surprised that the TM-2 Snowboard Boot is the go-to choice for the ThirtyTwo pro team, what, with its responsive flex and timeless lace-up design that's ready to step to any feature. We appreciate that it's more responsive than a standard freestyle boot, with technical mastery across bigger park features and natural terrain, as well as how it's supportive for charging, yet flexible enough for tweaking out our tricks.
- Iconic park boot with the response for big freestyle terrain
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Mid-stiff flex maximizes energy transfer and support
- Performance liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- Lightweight Performance Rubber sole grips icy terrain
- Item #TTWT15M
- Upper Material
- traditional lace
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance internal harness
- Performance Rubber
- STI Energy Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 10, 2022
Long Lasting Performance
This is my boot of choice. Everything about this boot is built for longevity and high performance riding. The shell has tons of extra abrasion resistant material to combat wear from binding straps and board edges while on the lift, has extra reinforcement on the back stay, and the cup at the heel keeps your highback from digging in and wearing holes in your boot. The Performance liner is slightly denser and more supportive than the Team liner in the Lashed boot giving it a longer lifespan. The sole also has a different foam than the Lashed which is better at absorbing impacts.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help