Why We Like The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Jones Snowboard Boot
A new take on a tried-and-true classic, the ThirtyTwo TM-2 Jones Snowboard Boot blends the do-it-all nature of the original TM-2 with a slightly stiffer flex, walk-mode collar, and full-length gaiter for big-mountain adventures beyond the ropes. The full-length gaiter with gaiter lock does its best to keep snow on the outside, while the molded toe cap bolsters protection on grueling bootpacks. The cushioned comfort of its Performance liner and footbed ensures that we don't cut the day short, and the grippy Vibram outsole and Walk-Mode collar pair up for ideal splitboarding performance.
- Take the all-mountain performance of the TM-2 into bigger terrain
- Full gaiter keeps the boot protected from snowy build-ups
- Traditional lacing puts an exact fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- Performance internal harness adds support, flex, and heel hold
- Evolution foam cushioning absorbs flat landings and choppy snow
- Vibram outsole is crampon-compatible and ultra-grippy for icy zones
- Item #TTWT15L
- Upper Material
- full-length gaiter, synthetic
- traditional lace, E-lace, full-length gaiter
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance harness
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- powder & freeride snowboarding, backcountry touring
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 13, 2023
did not fit to size, very bulky boot. no support in the upper cuff. Has Jeremy tried out this boot?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help