Why We Like The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Hight Snowboard Boot
ThirtyTwo brings its comfortable, versatile TM-2 into the backcountry in the TM-2 Hight Snowboard Boot. Unlike most super-stiff backcountry boots, the TM-2 Hight is built with a softer flex for gentler out-of-bounds slopes, freestyle-inspired backcountry riding, or a more forgiving feel for lighter riders. Traditional lacing allows riders to find their best fit, and a Power Strap offers extra response while riding. A zippered gaiter keeps snow off the foot while hiking the track and blasting through untouched pow lines.
- Split-friendly boot for versatile out-of-bounds riding styles
- Medium flex offers forgiveness in less technical backcountry terrain
- Traditional lace closure allows riders to create their perfect fit
- Power Strap adjusts for walking comfort and riding response
- Moldable Performance liner maximizes support, stiffness, and comfort
- Performance footbed with supportive and cushioning Evolution Foam
- Vibram rubber sole for reliable traction in parking lots and on-mountain
- Item #TTWT15Y
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Performance backstay
- traditional lace, Power Strap, zippered gaiter
- Performance (dual-denstiy Intuition Foam)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (7 out of 10 on ThirtyTwo's scale)
- Vibram rubber
- Performance (Evolution Foam)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- freeride/powder snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help