Why We Like The thirtytwo TM-2 Double BOA x Phil Hansen Snowboard Boot
The custom model of its namesake, thirtytwo's TM-2 Double BOA x Phil Hansen Snowboard Boot is our choice for a comfortable and versatile performance for everything from getting down in the park, open powder bowls, and even the streets. The medium flex works with just about any riding style, and the Dual BOA Fit System gives us the freedom to dial in our perfect fit. This boot boasts ultra-soft STI Energy Foam for high rebound cushioning, a performance rubber outsole, and a protective fused overlay to withstand whatever we throw at it season after season. Plus, with the Performance liner and footbed, we feel comfortable going big, knowing their impact-absorbing powers will help soften the blow from overshot landings.
- Pro model version of thirtytwo's iconically versatile park boot
- Medium flex offers ideal balance of power and play
- Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler secures an exact fit in seconds
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for an exact fit
- Performance footbed cushions harsh impact and soaks up chatter
- STI Energy Foam and Performance rubber offer ideal grip and cushioning
- Item #TTWT172
- Upper Material
- Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- internal harness
- Performance Rubber
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help