Why We Like The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Double BOA Stevens Snowboard Boot
From park laps to lift-accessed backcountry shredding, the ThirtyTwo TM-2 Double BOA Stevens Snowboard Boot is our choice for a comfortable and versatile boot to tackle it all. The medium flex works with just about any riding style, and the dual-BOA lacing system gives us the freedom to dial in our perfect fit. This boot boasts ultra-soft STI Energy Foam for high rebound cushioning along with a performance rubber outsole and protective fused overlay so it can withstand whatever we throw at it season after season.
- Versatile, medium flex all-mountain snowboard boot
- Medium flex perfectly balances comfort and power transfer
- STI Energy foam provides responsive cushioning
- Performance Rubber outsole ensures grip on snow and ice
- Dual-zone BOA TX3 lacing lets us dial in our perfect fit
- Performance Liner utilizes dual-density Intuition foam for a customizable fit
- Item #TTWT15X
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone dial
- Performance (dual-density Intuition Foam)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance rubber
- STI Energy Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help