Why We Like The thirtytwo Shifty Snowboard Boot
With a plush fit and feel, thirtytwo's 2024 Shifty Snowboard Boot boasts a Comfort liner that's lined with micro-fleece for a cozy-warm feel without irritation. This liner is comprised of Intuition foam for an adaptive, heat-moldable fit that wraps our feet in heavenly comfort. The Shifty is finished with an internal lacing system that tightens over the liner to eliminate heel lift, as well as an impact-absorbing STI Evolution Foam outsole for plentiful grip across icy parking lots and sidewalks.
- Progression-oriented boot bringing comfort and convenience to new riders
- Softer flex is ideal for those just learning and park riders
- Traditional lacing system puts an exact fit in your hands
- Comfy Tongue eliminates nasty pressure points and discomfort
- Comfort liner with micro-fleece lining for cozy comfort
- STI Evolution sole for traction over snowy surfaces
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #TTWT16R
- Upper Material
- Comfort (dual-density Intuition Foam), Grip & Grip hook-and-loop heel hold
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- speed lace
- soft (2 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- STI Evolution Foam
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 1, 2024
Decent Boots for advanced riders
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I Bought these boots around a month ago, and they are very comfortable when I put them on. The only problem I find with these boots is the inside liner will not stay in place. I tighten it as much as I can and it just weirdly wraps around my ankle. I would not recommend these boots for advanced riders.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help