Why We Like The thirtytwo Light JP Snowboard Boot
Created and approved by the Don himself, this version of thirtytwo's Light JP Snowboard Boot retains all the features and freestyle-friendly flex that built up its cult-like following in the first place, but with a striking personal colorway. Living up to its name, the Light uses Evolution Foam on the outsole for featherweight shock absorption, while the heat-moldable Comfort liner uses Intuition Foam for total foot comfort and an exact fit. Heat mold these for an instant custom feel or break-in over time while riding. We can take our skate moves to the terrain park and get our presses on lock with the tweakable, medium-soft flex and skate-inspired feel of these boots.
- Lightweight boot for freestyle riders looking for feather feet
- Traditional lacing for a classic look and a dialed-in fit
- Comfort liner with cushioning foam and microfleece lining
- Articulated cuff eases motion when hiking and carving
- Snow guard keeps unwanted moisture out of the boot
- Evolution Foam outsole is lightweight and impact-absorbing
- Item #TTWT16L
- Upper Material
- Comfort (Intuition foam)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Comfort harness
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- STI Evolution Foam
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help