Why We Like The thirtytwo Lashed x Pat Fava Snowboard Boot
In collaboration with the Salt Lake City ripper it's named after, the 2024 thirtytwo Lashed x Pat Fava Snowboard Boot offers its same iconic performance in a loud, lively package for all-mountain shredding. With a versatile medium flex, supportive stay, and even-flexing tongue, this boot is ideal for conditions from opening-day powder to late-season slush. Plenty of pros still prefer the traditional feel of lace, and between its classic custom fit, heat-moldable liner, and included Heel Hold kit, this boot always offers a perfectly snug fit for our best board control.
- Pro version of the iconic freestyle-driven all-mountain boot
- Traditional lacing provides a truly customized fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Team internal harness helps eliminate heel lift
- Medium flex accommodates versatile riding
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Grippy rubber outsole uses foam for lightweight cushioning
- Item #TTWT171
- Upper Material
- traditional lace
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- internal harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- Performance Rubber
- Evolution Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help