Why We Like The thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA x Pat Fava Snowboard Boot
Whether it's seeking out sidehits around Brighton or sliding rails in the streets of SLC, the thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA x Pat Fava Snowboard Boot is always up for whatever we throw its way. The Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler lets us lock in the perfect fit for riding from dusk 'til dawn and has a versatile medium flex that thrives in all the zones on the mountain, from the terrain park to the steep and deep. We appreciate that thirtytwo outfitted the Lashed with their iconic Team liner that absorbs impacts and conforms to the shape of your feet, so we know comfort is never compromised.
- Freestyle-driven all-mountain snowboard boot for pushing your limits
- Versatile medium flex is designed for all-mountain adventures
- 3D molded tongue for an even flex across the entire boot
- Dual Zone BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler ensures a secure fit
- Molded Team footbed offers heel cradle and arch support
- Create a customized fit with heat molding and heel hold kit
- Performance Rubber sole provides grip on slippery snow
- 1:1 Lasting ensures true half sizes for an accurate fit
- Item #TTWT16Y
- Upper Material
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- internal harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- Performance Rubber
- Evolution Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding,
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help