Why We Like The thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA Snowboard Boot
From peak to park to pow, all the zones on the mountain are easier to navigate when we're locked into the thirtytwo Lashed Double BOA Snowboard Boot. With a versatile medium flex and micro-adjustable zonal Boa laces, this boot ensures our feet are feeling fine no matter the terrain. Supportive backstays and independent eyestays keep the boot responsive and evenly flexing long beyond opening day, and the thermo-moldable Team Fit liner fits the contours of our feet to eliminate rubbing and sliding within the boot.
- All-mountain snowboard boot for resort riding on any run
- Zonal BOA Fit System offers micro-adjustability for first-rate fit
- Ride-anywhere medium flex offers a versatile feel from park to pow
- Performance Backstay and a 3D-molded tongue deliver even support
- Team Fit liner crafted with heat-moldable Intuition Foam
- Molded footbed cradles the heel and supports the arch
- Performance Rubber sole grips on ice and offers stellar board feel
- Cushioning Evolution Foam underfoot ensures all-day on-mountain comfort
- Item #TTWT16G
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Team internal harness
- Performance Rubber
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help