Why We Like The thirtytwo Focus BOA Sweetin Snowboard Boot
Go big, big-mountain style, in the thirtytwo Focus BOA Sweetin Snowboard Boot. These stiff-flexing boots are versatile enough for all-mountain riding but are packed with features ideal for out-of-bounds terrain. The reactive flex and solid, weather-resistant construction keep us ready to tackle big moves, even in deep snow and stormy conditions. The Dual Zone BOA Fit System features High Power Focus dials for a locked-in fit that lasts and adjusts on the fly when we need a snugger feel. Despite the stiff build, these boots are loaded with comfort tech inside-out, so even our longest days are focused on the fun.
- All-terrain snowboard boot with freeride-ready construction
- Stiff flex built for charging in the steep and deep
- High Power Focus BOA Fit System locks in a precise, zonal fit
- Storm Shield and zippered gaiter provide wet weather defense
- Injection-molded Elite liner provides support and customizable heel hold
- Lightweight Energy Foam cushioning underfoot for added comfort
- Michelin Fiberlite outsole grips icy and slippery surfaces
- Item #TTWT164
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Storm Shield, Exo Armor, Performance backstay
- Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler, zipper gaiter
- Elite (high-rebound Energy Foam, Intuition Foam, Heel Hold Kit)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Elite internal harness
- stiff (9 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- Michelin Fiberlite
- Energy Foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help