Select Style & Size
From frigid Friday night football games in October to drizzly summer evenings around the campfire, stay toasty and dry in the Therm-A-Rest Honcho Poncho. The water-resistant shell repels light rain, while 37.5 synthetic insulation keeps you cozy without weighing you down. Plus, it packs into its own pocket so you can always keep it stashed in your pack, cooler, or car. If you decide to take it out camping in the shoulder season, the Honcho Poncho adds another layer to your sleeping system so you can stay nice and cozy throughout the night.
- Fun and technical poncho or blanket for cool, wet nights
- Water-resistant treatment keeps you dry in unwelcome weather
- Packs into own pocket for easy storage wherever needed
- Kangaroo pocket keeps hands warm on chilly nights
- Extra top zip pocket keeps your essentials nearby
- Item #CAS00EV
- 20D polyester ripstop, DWR finish
- eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber
- 56 x 79in
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- 5` 8"
- 154 lbs
Love this poncho, it's super cozy, really awesome to keep in the car for tailgates/cold spring skiing days and chilly nights camping!
April 3, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 8"
- 145 lbs
Perfect for: Camping, binge watching, hiking, relaxing, sleeping, sending, Poncho stuff, has a normal hoodie pocket then a massive kangaroo pouch that it conveniently stuffs into for maximum storage
November 1, 2020
Would this be long enough to use as a changing poncho?
August 24, 2019
Is this unisex? How long is it?