Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Zipline Rain Jacket
We like The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket because it helps little adventurers avoid rainy-day upper-body saturation while they are out splashing in puddles and building forts. The waterproof membrane completely blocks moisture to keep them dry without causing them to overheat or become uncomfortable.
- Reliable rain jacket ready for playgrounds, mountains, and trails
- DryVent membrane blocks out wind and rain while releasing heat
- Mesh lining wicks moisture when the activity gets rigorous
- Three-piece hood blocks out driving wind and rain with ease
- Two welt hand pockets provide coverage for fingers and small items
- Full-length zipper provides classic function and style
- Chin zip guard protects sensitive faves from abrasion
- Item #TNFZAZ3
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent 2L (100% nylon), DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester mesh
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 welt hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2021
The picture displaying the back of this coat shows no designs. It appears plain. And nowhere in the written description is there mention of a back detail. I just received the coat today and it has a massive, garish camo North Face design on the back. I was looking for a simple, functional little boys coat. If the coat had been depicted in the picture as it actually is, I would not have purchased it.