Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Summit L6 Down Belay Parka
Your job as a belayer is never more important than when you're out in some of earth's most extreme places, so the next time you're gearing up for high alpine expeditions and multi-pitch ice climbs, pack along The North Face's Summit L6 AW Down Belay Parka for reliable warmth, weather protection, and performance. Part of The North Face's Summit Series, this highly dependable parka is loaded with 800-fill down for lightweight and easily compressible warmth that'll keep you toasty and in the game on icy faces and windswept summits.
For protection and insurance against ever-changing alpine conditions, the body of this jacket is made with lightweight, water-resistant, and windproof Pertex Quantum fabric that won't rip or wear down when you're up against rough rock. The shoulders, arms, hood, and lower back are equipped with a two-layer DryVent membrane for targeted waterproofing where you'll need it most should driving snows or unpleasant mixes sweep through.
Synthetic insulation lines the draft flap to keep freezing winds from getting in the front zipper, and that same insulation hangs out in the handwarmer pockets when you need some added warmth for your hands in between pitches. The harness-friendly two-way front zipper lets you slide your zipper anywhere the rope demands, while the helmet-compatible hood ensures that you won't have to trade safety for coverage against wind or snow. You've got a couple of extra pockets on the inside for added gear storage, and when it's time for you to trade off and get on the wall, you can stuff the jacket down into its own pocket and stow it for later.
- Heavy duty parka for cold weather belaying in harsh conditions
- Pertex outer cuts down on weight while remaining extremely durable
- DryVent 2L overlay provides waterproofing in key areas
- 800-fill goose down provides ample warmth and impressive packability
- Harness compatibility ensures you stay covered and prepared
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood keeps you comfortable
- Multitude of pockets keep you organized and prepared
- Item #TNF05TA
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Quantum GL, [face fabric] 10D x 10D nylon ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 20D x 20D nylon ripstop, [overlay] Futurelight (3-layer)
- 800-fill ProDown with water repellency
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 2 drop-in, zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.5oz
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
What do you think about this product?