Send it, regardless of the weather.
Whether you're on pitch four of an all-day adventure or working to send your project near the end of the season, The North Face Women's Summit L3 Ventrix Hybrid Hooded Jacket keeps your muscles warm without restricting your performance. Ventrix insulation traps in heat while venting dynamically with your movement, allowing you to retain heat without turning into a soggy mess of a climber. Polartec Power Grid fleece wraps your arms in breathable coziness and ensures incredible softness against your skin if you throw it on over a t-shirt. The slim fit and stretchy materials let you reach, move, and twist however you need to in order to get that next hold, and the under-helmet hood and adjustable hem batten down the hatches when the weather picks up and the exposure feels dicey.
- Hooded jacket for climbing and other high-output activities
- Polartec Power Grid fleece is soft and cozy
- Ventrix insulation vents with movement
- DWR finish deflects light moisture
- Cozy hood fits comfortably under your helmet
- Hem cinch inside pocket for easy adjustments
- Slim fit stays out of your way as you climb
- Item #TNF046E
- Q & A
Best high output activity jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
This jacket is so versatile. I use it as an outer layer while touring as it’s warm but highly breathable, used it on cold high alpine climbs and hikes, and as a daily mid layer for snowboarding. The fit is great, the fit is slim and not bulky, and it’s the perfect combination of warmth with breath ability