Send it, regardless of the weather.
Whether you're on pitch four of an all-day adventure or working to send your project near the end of the season, The North Face Women's Summit L3 Ventrix Hybrid Hooded Jacket keeps your muscles warm without restricting your performance. Ventrix insulation traps in heat while venting dynamically with your movement, allowing you to retain heat without turning into a soggy mess of a climber. Polartec Power Grid fleece wraps your arms in breathable coziness and ensures incredible softness against your skin if you throw it on over a t-shirt. The slim fit and stretchy materials let you reach, move, and twist however you need to in order to get that next hold, and the under-helmet hood and adjustable hem batten down the hatches when the weather picks up and the exposure feels dicey.
- Hooded jacket for climbing and other high-output activities
- Polartec Power Grid fleece is soft and cozy
- Ventrix insulation vents with movement
- DWR finish deflects light moisture
- Cozy hood fits comfortably under your helmet
- Hem cinch inside pocket for easy adjustments
- Slim fit stays out of your way as you climb
- Item #TNF046E