When the trip through Horseshoe Canyon is finished, the hiking pants come off and The North Face Women's Sand Scape Dress comes on. Perfect for lounging in your camp chair after a long day on your feet, the cotton weave provides soft, breathable comfort as you roast marshmallows or enjoy a celebratory beer by the fire. The drawstring waist lends a flattering fit when you run into town to resupply, and The North Face included pockets to stash desert varnished stones for your rock collection.
- An everyday dress with campfire style
- Cotton lets you relax in breathable comfort post-hike
- Drawcord at waist provides a flattering silhouette
- Two hip pockets give you a place to stash spork or headlamp
- Standard fit is comfortable for everyday excursions
- Item #TNF048B
- Q & A
So comfortable - and POCKETS!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 145lbs
I love this dress, it's a staple of my wardrobe now! I'm 6'1" and about 145 lbs and the Medium was a little roomy, but not anything that would be a deal breaker! I love the soft fabric and the darling button detail on the front - and let's not forget it has POCKETS! Come on ladies, who doesn't love a dress with pockets?? This dress is adorable and casual, but I put on a cardigan and some nice sandals and love wearing it to work! Would definitely recommend!