You're interested in moving forward.
From sessioning the top-rope section of the climbing gym to centering yourself in the yoga studio, push yourself just a little further in the Women's Progressor Hybrid Tights. The North Face constructed these tights to breathe as you train, and even gave them stretch-knit panels to ensure that you can take advantage of your full range of motion. For maximum comfort, the seams in the most vulnerable places have been bonded to reduce chafing, and the wide waistband sits flat against your hips to eliminate digging in whether you're wearing them alone or with a harness.
- Performance tights for climbing and training
- Stretchy panels encourage your full range of motion
- Wide waistband sits comfortably on your hips
- Waist pocket holds your key or lip balm
- Item #TNF04AS
- Q & A
Magical with POCKETS!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I absolutely LOVE these!!! The minute I put them on they felt like a second skin I never wanted to take off. Perfectly and supportively snug in all the right places yet allow movement with ease. The thicker fabric made me feel securely covered and felt great on my sore muscles. I hiked 12 hot miles in these and stayed nice and cool, did some yoga and felt great, napped, paddle boarded in freezing water and stayed warm like I had a layer of neoprene.
Pros: Look fantastic! Moisture wicking works great! Dried fast! Did not smell after all day should be sweat session.
-POCKETS!!! perfectly & securely fit my iphone 7+ with the case and never once worried it would fall out. Literally the only pockets on leggings I've used that are actually useful, large enough, and secure. AND THERE'S TWO of them!!
- I occassionally had to tug them up at the waist as they felt like they were slouching. Would love to see a discrete pull string/elastic type option to give a more custome fit at the waste.
-Long/Tall sizing option would be awesome.
- Mosquitos can still feast on me through these. ;)
I love that it has pockets on the sides.