Peril Wind Jacket
The Peril Jacket fits into The North Face’s rainwear line as a packable layer with superior wind-resistance. Windwall technology offers highly resistant wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM, and features a drawcord adjustable hood to seal out the elements.
- Lightweight jacket is wind and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry
- DWR treated fabric helps keep you dry when unexpected weather strikes
- Stretchy outer is breathable to aid temperature regulation and moves with you
- Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem maintain a secure fit for active wear
- Iconic color blocking on the shoulders provides a timeless style
- Item #TNFZ9SJ
- 100% nylon woven ripstop, DWR finish, (camo) 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop
- Center Back Length
- 2 reverse-entry hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
Is this jacket more on the lightweight side or heavyweight?
Aslene Juanita Poole