Cosmopolitan and contemporary.
A sleek addition to the Nuptse boot family, The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna II Boot is an insulated, water-resistant boot that takes slushy city streets and snow-slicked sidewalks in mountain towns in stride. The waterproof velvet-suede upper hits high in front but still below your knees and a touch lower in back for calf-cuddling warmth. Synthetic sides and back rebuke dirty snow and melting crud, while waterproof reinforcements in the form of taped seams keep your feet dry. A gusseted tongue provides one more barrier against external water entering your boot, and the 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop cuff detail resists water.
- A stylish, warm, and waterproof boot for winter navigation
- Fully taped waterproof upper protects from unshoveled walkways
- Recycled content in cuff and insulation gives life to old material
- Temperature-sensitive lugs deliver secure traction on icy sidewalks
- Item #TNF03QX
- Q & A
I love this brand for winter shoes. This time I bought them as a gift to my nephew's wife and she loved them.
Very comfortable Winter Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are not only very comfortable they also look great. They are very light weight and cosy warm. The fit and size is perfect.